OLF Conference 2021 was our first-ever hybrid event, and we were delighted to have attendees come back in person! Many of you joined us virtually by watching the YouTube streams as well.
If you weren’t able to attend, or if there was a presentation you missed, we now have videos of individual talks posted on our YouTube channel. Feel free to subscribe to the channel if you want to keep on top of any new videos that are uploaded!
You can view the playlist here, or find individual talks from the list below.
- Jon “maddog” Hall – Keynote: They Have Done It Again
- Mark Phillips – Keynote: Where is the Secret Source?
- Kate Stewart – Keynote: Hobbyist Code Goes to Mars
- Adam Wanninger – From Engineering to Product, a Developers Tale – Slides
- Chris Volny – Passwords are dead: webauthn for more secure web apps – Slides
- Dave Stokes – New Features in MySQL 8.0
- Don Vosburg – Control your Linux world with Uyuni – Slides
- Evan Leibovitch – Beyond Tech Skills: Being an Open Source Professional
- Greg Greenlee – Kubernetes Fundamentals – Slides
- John Kimball – Everything I Learned About Team Building, I Learned From “The Last Dance” – Slides
- Kara Pritchard – Now Hiring Open Source: Apply Inside
- Liang Yan – Accelerate Your AI Cloud Infrastructure: A Virtual Perspective – Slides
- Robert Sirchia – Getting started writing Policies for Kubewarden
- Steven Pritchard – I Like GitLab, and So Should You – Slides
- Steven Pritchard – Infrastructure Prototyping with Bolt and Vagrant – Slides
- Zach Underwood – Automating a Linux fest – Slides
- Zak Kohler – A simple RISC-V multitasking OS for learning – Slides
Thanks very much to all of our speakers for the fantastic presentations, and to those who attended both in person and virtually!
Plans are under way for the 2022 OLF Conference. Keep an eye on our news page for announcements on details and dates!