The OLF Conference is proud to announce that we will hold our 19th annual event at the Hyatt Regency Columbus on December 3 and 4, 2021. The OLF Conference welcomes all Free and Open Source Software professionals, enthusiasts, and everyone interested in learning more about Free and Open Source Software.
Our preferred hotel this year is the Hyatt Regency. Having the conference and hotel in one place makes it extra convenient and accessible for families and those with physical challenges. More details will be added to this page as we arrange for additional room blocks.
Arena District Hyatt Regency Columbus
You can reserve your hotel room with the OLF block at a discounted rate. The block typically sells out, so the earlier you can book, the better. Rates start at $129 a night but that might fluctuate as the event grows near. For those who booked under the OLF group, self parking is available in the Chestnut garage (#7 below) at a special rate.
There are multiple paid parking lots and garages in the area of the convention center.
- Convention Center East Surface Lot – 875 spaces – real time availability
- Convention Center South Garage – 549 spaces – real time availability
- Convention Center Vine Street Garage – 1778 spaces – real time availability
- Convention Center Goodale Garage – 800 spaces – real time availability
- Nationwide Parking Front Street Garage – 3050 spaces
- Nationwide Parking Marconi/Cinema Garage – 1600 spaces
- Nationwide Parking Chestnut Street Garage – 1650 spaces
- Boggs Park and Ride Surface Lot – 350 spaces
- Arena Parking Garage – 575 spaces
- Nationwide Parking Surface Lot – 620 spaces
- Nationwide Parking Surface Lot/Garage – 1500 spaces
The Central Ohio Transit Authority operates bus services in Columbus. Unfortunately, many of their services have been suspended. Please visit their web site to see if they are able to provide service to the locations you need.