Many of us have been stuck inside for the past month, binging out on online videos. Have you reached the end of your playlist? We have some more viewing to offer you!
We have 16 videos of Ohio LinuxFest 2019 presentations listed below to enjoy and share. Enjoy great content and stay in touch with the Linux and Open Source community between our annual gatherings.
We would also like to thank Ernie Parke for his videographic contributions of the past few years. He will be graduating from OSU in 2020.
We hope to have him back next year for his valuable volunteer contributions. In 2019 we covered one room for taping. As you know, we have many simultaneous rooms with other presentations. Please consider volunteering as well so more can be provided in next year’s conference.
If you have any snips of the 2019 conference uploaded to your YouTube account please let us know. We would like to add them to our playlist.
Presentation videos from OLF 2019 are listed below for your convenience.
Thanks, and stay warm!
Susan Rose firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rikki Endsley – Keynote: How Will You Steer Your Open Source Career?
- Jon ‘maddog’ Hall – Keynote: 50 years of *x, why it is important and where do we go from here?
- John Mertic – Keynote: Open Source in the Motion Picture Industry [Slides]
- Amber Graner – Zeek and Ye Shall Find: Introduction to Zeek, An Open Source Network Monitoring Project
- C. Matthew Curtin – Open Source Digital Forensics
- Greg Greenlee – Infrastructure as Code w/Terraform [Slides]
- Don Vosburg – Power your directory with Linux and Samba [Slides]
- Jack Hill – Practical Software Freedom with GNU Guix [Slides]
- Max Blaze – Duolingo’s Microservice Journey [Slides]
- Nathan Handler – The Commodification of You
- Nikola Novakovic – Demystifying Machine Learning [Slides]
- Patrick Shuff – Advanced Site Reliability Engineering (SRE): Networking
- Robin Clower – They don’t make ’em like they used to: Integrating Junior Developers into your team [Slides]
- Steven Pritchard – Modern Puppet
- Terry Howald – FreeCAD for Newbies (cuz I’m one too) [Slides]
- Tim Quinlan – Getting Started with Infrastructure as Code [Slides]
You may also want to check out these videos created by the YerFace project, who presented and had an extremely popular booth at this year’s event!