Using Ansible to Simplify Automation and Provisioning
Instructor: Brad Krumme (RedHat Inc.)
This is a full day training session. In this class, we will teach participants about Ansible and all of its major components with a focus on the tools used to develop Ansible content, adhere to best practices, and organize automation projects. It is helpful, but not required, to have some experience with Ansible.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Playbook development with Visual Studio Code and the Ansible extension
- Organizing automation projects with ansible-navigator
- Maintaining playbook style and structure standards using ansible-lint
- Building execution environments with ansible-builder
- Be familiar with Linux, running commands in a terminal, and basic file editing
What Students Should Bring
- Bring a laptop with a modern web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
Brad Krumme is a Red Hat Certified Architect and Ansible specialist at Red Hat, the world’s leading provider of open source software solutions. Based in Cincinnati, Brad helps Red Hat’s customers and partners create new possibilities and solve tough technology and business problems with Ansible Automation. Prior to Red Hat, Brad spent over 15 years working as a systems engineer and architect in the Financial Services and HealthCare industries, helping the companies he worked for build efficiency into their processes and enhance the capabilities of the teams he worked with.
Date and Time
Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Morning session: 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon
- Lunch break: 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Afternoon session: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Go to registration page to register for the training course and select “OLF Institute Professional Pass”. During the registration process, you will get an option to select your training program.