If you haven’t been following our YouTube channel (and why not?), you may not have noticed that edited videos of our 2020 presentations went up! These are higher-quality than the stream videos (1080p vs. 720p), and the speakers don’t overlap the slides. Huge thanks to Ernie Parke for making this happen!
You can view the playlist here, or find individual talks from the list below.
- Nixie Pixel – Keynote: The Good, the Bad, and the Core Dumps – Open Sourcing Your Community
- Jon “maddog” Hall – Keynote: Performance – More Than Just Speed (slides)
- Bob Young – Keynote: Building Open Businesses
- Zak Kohler – Baremetal RISC-V Renode
- Robin Clower – One Sprint to Drastically Improve Web Accessibility
- Andrew Cziryak – Delta Ansible: Keeping Up with Changes and Deprecations
- der.hans – SSH Tunnels and More (slides)
- Zoë Kooyman and Greg Farough – FSF Campaigns (slides)
- Dorothy Gordon – UN Sustainable Goals
- Andrew Gaul – Exploring Trade-offs in S3 File Systems
- Cornelius Kölbel – Solving Organizational MFA Challenges
- Colin Dean – An Open-Source Documentation Workflow Loved by Both Data Scientists and Engineers
- David Stokes – Improving Your MySQL Queries with Indexes and Histograms
- Patrick Shuff – 404 Not Found: How the Internet Works (or Doesn’t)
- Evan Miller – Offensive Security
- Jessica Dooley – Custom Caching with NGINX Open Source (slides)
- Nathan Case and Andrew J Krug – We Don’t Compete on Security
We deeply appreciate all of our speakers for contributing such great presentations, and our attendees as well for their support!
The OLF Conference team is in the middle of planning our 2021 event for late autumn. The exact format is still being determined, but we are looking to hold a hybrid in-person and online event. Keep an eye on our news page for announcements on details and dates!